Mail your own story and experience to sexnudecom@gmail.com. Your stories will be posted in this site.

Day with Reena

 I have been staying in Mumbai for many many years and all my sexual encounters have been in Mumbai. I have a very impressive height of 6 feet 2 and an athletic phsique. . I'm done with myself and I should tell u about my experience with my maid Reena. It was my first ever time so I think it should be told to all first. My family stays in a 3BHK with servants room quarter attached. In the servants room lived Reena and her mother. I never had any sexual thoughts and feelings for Reena because there were many other girls in Mumbai to look at it. Big breasts sexy legs revealing clothes one was better than the other. I always wanted to have sex with those girls but could not so I used to masturbate often. The very thought of fucking Reena never came into my mind. After all she was an average looking female of around 23 with normal breasts but one nice ass and a darkish complexion. One day I did not have to go to studies and my parents were out at work I was lazing around by mistake I touched Reena's left breast while she was doing some work. I had never touched a female breast and the feeling was very nice. But I quickly turned away embarassed but she had a very naughty smile on her face. I was encouraged by that but I let the matter be. We both coninued with our respective works. In the evening I was feeling hungry so I decided to call Reena so she could prepare something for me. But when I went into the servants quarter I was shocked. Reena was laying completely naked on the bed and she was masturbating. Her other hand was right at the place where I had touched her breast. She did not know that I was looking at her and at the same time my tool was hardening. When she was about to climax I interrupted and asked what she was doing. Looking at me and my rock hard penis she told me little excitedly whatever she was doing would be better if I was closer to her and without my clothes. Hearing this and seeing her smile that both of us were ready to fuck. I closed all the doors but before I unzipped I asked what if her mother come? We would enjoy but if her mother caught us in the act then I would be totally lost. But she reassured me that she was not going to be there for the next few hours so we could have an amazing fuck and no one would come to know about it. I quickly unzipped my pants n removed my shirt. Seeing my dick fully erect her eyes widened and told me that she had never seen anything like mine. I realized that she would have a whole lot of experience and I would enjoy. Moving slowly I first kissed her lips. We kissed for sometime and often found each other's tounge. I moved down to her breasts. I realized now that the were bigger than they looked. I sucked her breasts one by one and her nipples were very very hard now. After enjoying her breasts I licked her navel for some time and with each kuck her body moved only heightening my pleasure Finally I moved down to her pussy. It was clean and I asked her about it. She said that I would have liked a clean one so she used to keep it clean so when ever we would fuck we would enjoy. Hearing this I decided that I should please her too. I moved my tounge into her pussy slowly but then pickin up the pace. Often touching her breasts and those moments she would grasp my hand too. After licking her pussy I entered my finger into her. Again moving rythmically then I entered two fingers and now moans were starting to escape her lips. Her juices were on my fingers. After doing that for 10 minutes or so she said that she had enough and I should fuck her. Moving up I slowly inserted my penis into her hot and wet pussy. I started putting my 7 inch dick into her pussy. She was moving rythmically with my strokes. My thrusts were increasing and her moaning was getting louder. Her head was thrashing from side to side. After stroking for quite a while. She was going to cum I knew it. For support she put her legs around me and ket me closer to her. After a few strokes she led out one final moan and her body relaxed and she orgasmd. Her juices were flowing down and I was enjoying that I had helped her cum. I was licking her cum and after sometime she stopped giving out her juices. She looked up and told me that she had not felt anyhthing like that in several years. I was happy to hear that. We switched positions and she was now licking my rock hard penis. The feeling was amazing. She licked the head of my penis and then moved down. Now it was time to moan. She was licking as if she were a pro. She finally took my whole penis into her mouth and was sucking amazingly. After 10 mins of an amazing blowjob I finally came. I was spurting ropes of cum into her mouth. She was lappin them up all very hungrily. After she licked my dick dry she came up and laid down next to me. I was playing with her breasts and she told me that I had fucked her the best till now. I told her that I was equally happy. After sometime she told that I should leave and visit her often. By the smile I think she wanted to fuck me once more. But I dressed and left. After that we fucked many times. I hoped u like my first experience.

1 comment:

  1. you can also gently insert your middle finger with saliva on her back hole and give her pleasure from behind also

    ReplyDelete