Mail your own story and experience to sexnudecom@gmail.com. Your stories will be posted in this site.

Preeti My de facto wife

////////////////// "De Facto Wife" ///////////////// A partner outside legal marriage is referred to as a de facto husband or wife. ///////////////// This happened when I was 25 years and had recently shifted to a new apartment in a posh area far away from my native place. I had purchased the new apartment as my parents when insisting me to get married. It was a newly built apartment and almost all the apartments were vacant. It was a 12 apartment flat and I was on the 2nd floor. Fortunately, other apartment was also occupied. A couple Pradeep and Preeti were staying there alone (names changed). After shifting to the new apartment I visited them in the evening to introduce myself. Pradeep was working at about 100 kms away from home and was making to and fro journey by train. He used to leave home by 7.00 AM and return by 8.00 PM. Preeti was not employed. For the first few days I was on leave to arrange all the furniture and household articles. By the by, Preeti was a beautiful lady of 28 years. She had sharp features and all her assets were fine tuned. Her boobs were neither too big nor too small. It was very firm and round. Her ass were also irrespressible. When she walked it bounced from one side to the other. Her lips were small and pink. From my experience with some other females, I had observed that woman's lips were almost of the same length as her vagina slit. And I was fantasising about the length of her vagina slit. I had noticed all this on my first visit to their house and was dreaming of fucking her one day. On the contrary, Pradeep was a ugly looking guy and it was really a mismatch. I used to masturbate at least thrice after seeing her and fantasising her. During the leave period I was thinking of a plan to get closer to her. So on next Monday morning, when I was leaving for office, I gave the key of my apartment to her saying that I have missed 2 or 3 keys and do not want to miss this. I told her that I will come in the afternoon for lunch. She said there was no problem as she usually went to market around 10.00 AM and would return within an hour or so. This continued for a few weeks. Whenever she opened the door to exchange the key, I would have a nice dekho of her assets and give a smile. Perhaps, she was also aware that I was always leering at her. This way we had become very friendly and we would enquire about each others' lunch and other details. Gradualy, I would sit in her house for a few minutes and exchange some pleasantries. I came to know that she had a liking for non-vegetarian foods but her husband was a vegitarian.. Therefore, she could have non-veg rarely when she went to her house.. Further I came to know that theirs was a late marriage as grooms and brides were very few in their caste and her parents were adamant that she married only in their caste. They were married only about 6 months back. So one day I brought 2 chicken biryani and gave 1 to her. She was really pleased. Thereafter, I would bring chicken biryani at least once in a week and give it to her. One day she told me that this one way traffic was not proper and I should have lunch from her the next day. I readily agreed to the proposal and had a nice lunch with her. Thereafter I suggested that we can prepare some non-veg dish at home in my kitchen as chicken was already available in my fridge. Thereafter, this happened a few more times and now we were really close. So one afternoon, when I came home she was in my kitchen. She was wearing a petticoat and a churidar top over it. I closed the door and went near her brushing her ass with my rod. She just had a look and did not say anything. I took out a whisky bottle and had a peg. She was really surprised to see that as I had not disclosed her that I used to drink ocassionaly. I told her that the aroma from her cooking was great and I wanted to have hearty meal. I suggested her to have a small peg and enjoy. Initially she refused saying that her husband will kill her. I told her that by evening the smell will be over and wont come to know about it and asked her to have chewing gum. On my forcing she had a peg. After some time she was bit intoxicated. Her talks became more free and sexier. I decided that this was the right opportunity to have a nice time with her. Since she was waving a bit while walking I caught hold of her and embraced tightly. Her lips were touching my lips, her boobs were pressed against my chest and my rod was perfectly pressed to her love triangle. I inserted my tongue into her mouth and began to explore her mouth. She tried to bite my lips and were exchanging saliva. She was also fully excited and enjoying. I slowly pushed her to the nearby bed and jumped over her and again started kissing her. ThenI put my right hand under her churidar top and moved to the top towards her breast. I got hold of her right breast and began to press it. Slowly, I pulled the churidar top from her body and she was lying with her black coloured bra. It was in sharp contrast to her milky white skin. I also removed her petticoat and she was wearing a matching black panties. I also removed my lungi and I was not wearing anything underneath. I unhooked her bra and her white erect boobs with brownish nipples was making me mad. I took her left breast in my mouth and began to suck it. I was using my tongue amnd lips to suck her breast and biting it with my teeth in between. With my each sucking or biting she was giving out a big moan - Ahhh Ohhh Immmm. My right hand was pressing her right boobs. In between I squeezed her breast and her moaning was becoming uncontrollable -aaaaaahhhhhhhooohhhhhimmmmmmmmm. I moved downwards towards her stomach and reached her navel. I inserted my tongue into her navel with circular motion. Oh Prem please ahhhh ooooo. I moved further down and with one jerk removed her panties. Now my dream girl was lying fully naked before me moaning and pleading me. My mouth was on her pussy. My breath was blowing into her vagina and she was pushing her pelvis upwards - K I s s me. Suck me. Lick me immmmmm pleaseeeeeeeee my tongue was playing with her clitoris. The sweet smell from her white vagina with black hairs was making me crazy. I pressed my mouth over her pussy and began to lick violently. She was coming aaaahhhhhhhhh ppreeeemppppprreeemm ppplease. I could not wait any further. I was greedy to devour her immeidately. I got up and again had a full view of naked body lying in front of me. Then I brought my tool at the entrance of her vagina and began to rub it. Her vagina had become moist and the lubircation from my tool had made it wet and slippery. I put it in front of her vulva and pushed a bit. Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh I pulled it back and gave another push ooooohhhhhhhhh mmmaaaaa Her moaning was making me wild. Her pussy was very tight. Again I pulled out my penis and gave a violent push and my rod rammed her inner walls of the vagina. My rod was completed immersed in her vagina. Now I could not control myself. I began the pelvic push and the my rhythmic push was greeted with aaaaahhhhhhhhhhooooooooohhhhhhhhmmaaaaaaaa Please prem don’t stop Fuck harder oh harder don’t stop please inundate mmmmy pussy with your juice. Soon I was about to come.Please Preeti open wide and suck my juice in. Her vaginal muscles were gripping my penis strongly. And I all of a sudden I exploded inside her pussy and lay on her top. Even after the ejaculation my penis was inside her vagina and it was squirming intermittenly. After 5 minutes I got up and saw her vagina completely inundated with my sperm. In fact it was overflowing and dripping down to her ass hole. We cleaned up and slept in each others arms. Then she told me that she never liked her husband and she was forced to marry him because of her parents insistence on marrying from the same caste. She further told me that he was an impotent and that it was with me that she had full satisfaction sexually. She also disclosed that her husband suffered from premature ejaculation and he had never entered her and his sperm was always sprayed over her legs. I assured her that henceforth I will fuck her as and when required and we can live as de facto husband and wife. After about 2 years she gave birth to a boy and she assured me that it was my child. I was really in love with Preeti and I began to reject all proposals that my parents brought to me. Finally, after 5 years, I married a girl Sudha who was employed

No comments:

Post a Comment