Mail your own story and experience to sexnudecom@gmail.com. Your stories will be posted in this site.

Extra Ordinary Day

Hi, i'm Dev(name changed here), 25yrs Bachelor, working in private company, staying in Mangalore. I'm new to this site,I became fan of this kerala erotica, i thought to publish my story also infact. So Here goes on my first real encounter story, Well when i was in mid 19's age, i was very eager to fuck someone. Then i experienced real Sex which was mind blowing. Well this happened with one of my Aunt, who suppose to be my mom's sister. Her name is Jayashree(name changed here), she was 29 yrs old and having a kid of 2yrs. She was vey fair, whitish body and pinkish boobs. Her body size was amazingly Built 36-28-38, with nice boobs which even a 90yr grandpa likes to lick!.

After my exams I went her home for spending holidays. Fortunately her kid was in residential school, so it was only me and my aunt for the next month. Actually I didn't had any feelings on her, later on it started. She was very friendly with me. One day she was busy in washing clothes, she was wearing transparent saree in which almost all parts are clearly visible. Then I saw that scene, which I could not imagine how wonder was that!. The boob curves were so cute that it appear like to be a smiley:-)… I started watching that hidingly till her bouncing boobs strucked hard in my mind. That night I didn’t slept whole night, and was masturbating heavily.

Next day, I was still on the bed and was wearing only my beloved underwear. My aunt came to serve me bed coffee and told me to wake up. As I was in deep sleep, I didn’t know, then she opened blanket to wake me up, she was astonished to saw my well built body, she touched my chest, abs then gave a smile which I really didn’t understand at that time. Later she went to serve food to her hubby who was getting late for his office. I went to bath as usual, and then there also masturbated thinking my sexy aunt in my mind without noticing the door, it was not locked!!!!

Then aunt entered suddenly opening the unlocked door, she saw me doing that as I was in bare body! She really didn’t liked at that time, and said " SO BAD DEV!" and went away. I got fear and then I got dressed and begged on her leg and asked sorry that not to tell this incident to anybody. She agreed and told me to not repeat in future.

I was in full tragedy like Devdas and thought to return my home. I said to my aunt that I'm leaving today, she didn't agreed and told me to stay that night as her hubby was attending some marriage and won't come that night. MY uncle also forced me to stay for one more day and I agreed. Whole day I was mood off, night started……. Still I was sad then my aunt came and said me to have dinner. It was only me and aunt in home, she was sitting next to me. She said sorry to me, for entering bathroom without permission, I said its ok in shy and I shook my head down. She laughed loudly, and said "ITS FUNNY". Then she asked me "WILL YOU FUCK ANY WOMAN IN FUTURE????", I thought it as statutory warning and said "NO AUNTY, NEVER"saying that I shooked down my head again.
She came closer to me and whispered in my ears "WILL YOU FUCK ME DEV, HOW MANY DAYS WILL YOU PUMP LIKE THIS IN BATHROOM, COME TO MY ROOM SOON"saying she went to her room.

I was shocked and stayed there only, thinking she might be joking, after 5min she came from room wearing white nightie which was fully transparent. She sat next to me and said "YOUR UNCLE IS DUMB, YOU ARE THE RIGHT ONE TO FULFILL ME" and then she kissed me on my lips.

Wow! I got green signal which I was waiting from so many days, I in turn kissed her hot pink lips hard. I sucked her lips and exchanged our saliva with tongues. My shaft got erected like a race horse back in action. Then we went to room, I removed her nightie now she was only with AVON 36d Pink Bra, and V-Shaped Black panties enclosing hot, wet pussy and big ass.

I put my hand on boobs pumped it like horn she was moaning "AHHHHHH….. AHHHHHHH..", I kissed her boobs and removed her bra my mouth only. Then I slided my hands on the hole, as it was wet, I tasted it, it was too salty!. I removed that panties also. It was fully shaved with no hairs, her clit was red and was calling me to lick hard. Now she was fully naked. It was awesome structure to see well structured boobs, and tight pussy. It seemed my uncle didn't fucked
her well till now.
Then I started fingering her hole, she was moaning "AHHH… OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!", then I started licking her pussy.
I could feel her hole vibrating, as she was in heaven!.

Then she got up and undressed me like a thief who came to steal something!. She got my rod in her hand and playing with it like a kid thinking it as toy. She was moving my rod TO AND FRO and was trying to ejaculate my gel. Now its my turn to moan "AHHHH……. UHHH… AAAAH" it was so nice, now I was in heaven. Then I fucked her mouth hard and was inserting my rod till her throat. Mine 9 INCH COCK excited her, and my semen spurted in her mouth. She drank and thanked me.

Then we enjoyed 69, then she opened her legs wide and asked me to park my vehicle in her garage. My rod was already steady to fuck, I slowly inserted the rod into her wet pussy, it took time to enter her hole as it was used very long long ago. Her eyes shed with tears, she asked me to do slowly for some time. I pushed my rod fully into her hole, so that my crane loads should touch her body. It was so deep, I slowly picked up the speed, she was making me easy to fuck her by lifting her body. Now she was moaning "AAAAHHHH DEV, FUCK ME HARDER……. AHHHHHHH"
then I started fucking her at lightning speed, now we two were in heaven, it took very long time to spurt. Finally gel burst in her well, my rod head got tired and got rest. The whole night we slept naked on same bed, then next morning I fucked her in bathroom. We both enjoyed in DOGGY STYLE, and tried new new types.

So. This was my EXTRA-ORDINARY DAY. Now also we have secret sex during holidays, whenever she is alone she calls me to her home to have some fun.

2 comments:

  1. Get Sex toys and sex related Products online in India
    at http://bit.ly/2cvpiGo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get Sex toys and sex related Products online in India
    at thatspersonal.com

    ReplyDelete