Mail your own story and experience to sexnudecom@gmail.com. Your stories will be posted in this site.

Riya my Sexy Colleage

I am Gopalakrishna, 34 years, not married. I stay alone in my own apartment and work for a Software Company in Bangalore as Senior Manager. (All names changed) The story which I am going to narrate has happened just only two months back. I have a colleague called Jyothi who works with me. She has a friend called Riya Sharma who works for a BPO in Bangalore.
We normally have lunch together and discuss about our friends. Jyothi used discussed about her friend Riya Sharma and during one such discussion, she told that her company does not pay salary properly and that Riya is actually looking for a change in her job, and not received salary for three months and find it very difficult to manage. A week after that, she introduced me to Riya. Since I was busy that day, I could not discuss with her. I give my mobile # to her and asked her to call me on Saturday so that we can discuss the issue. Jyothi had to resign her job due to some family issue and left for her home town. Riya called on the following Saturday morning and wanted to discuss with me her problems. I asked her to come to my house as there is nobody at home and that we can discuss the problems without any disturbance. She came to my house at 11 AM. As soon as she entered my house, she looked around and found that all things were in a haphazard way. She asked me if she can clean the house, I said fine, she started keeping the all things in a proper place and within no time, the house was very neat and clean. I thanked her for cleaning house. After having coffee, we sat on a sofa and started discussing about the problems. She told me that her company is not paying the salaries regularly and that she has not received her salary for the last three months and that she is looking for a change in her job. Due to recession, recruitment was completely stopped in our company and there was no chance of getting a job. In any case, I told her to give me few days time to check and revert on possibility of getting a job in our company. She spend whole day in my house and left in the evening. While going, I gave her Rs.3000, initially she hesitated to accept. I told to her return as soon as she gets her salary, she agreed and left. I was able to get a job to Riya Sharma in our company on a contract basis after going through the recruitment process. She wanted to one week time to resign and join the company. To her good luck, when she resigned, company paid all the errors to Riya. In all she received about Rs.60,000. She joined our company a week after that. Normally we used to have lunch together and in the evening I used to drop her as her PG was on the way. That Friday, I had to leave little early in the evening as I was not feeling well. At about 7 PM, I got a call on my mobile, I picked up the call, and Riya was on the line. She was tensed and worried, I asked her what was the matter, she then slowly explained that he has to vacate her PG accommodation immediately as owner has received a eviction notice from court. I thought for a while and told her to take an auto and come to my house with her luggage. She arrived with her suit case and bags. I asked her to keep all her things in the second bed room and stay in the room. While she was settling down in the room, I went out and brought dinner from a nearby hotel. After dinner, I was watching TV while she was arranging things in her room. Riya’s room was closed, I thought she was sleeping and switched off the lights and went to bed room for sleeping. At about 12 PM, I heard somebody knocking the bed room door, on opening I found Riya standing. I asked her what the problem was; she did not speak, but entered the room, after asking for two times, she told that she is too scared to sleep alone in the room and that she wants to sleep with me in my room. I thought for a while and said ok, you can sleep. She came and slept in my bed, I switched off the light and slept next to her. I was trying to catch up some sleep, but I could not. This is the first time that a girl is sleeping with me, I was bit nervous. After a few minutes, she came very close to me and turned her face towards me, I could see her face in the dim light, but did not have courage to face her, so I closed my eyes. After a few minutes, she started putting her hand on my face and slips. This was a green signal to me and I put my hand on her lips, she came very close to me and kissed my lips. We both were kissing vigorously and my cock started making movements. My hand automatically went to her boobs and started pressing. She got up and removed her dress and asked me to remove my dress. Within no time, we were naked and embracing each other and started kissing again. While she started kissing my chest, and I started playing with her boobs and kissing her novel and moved my hand further down to her pussy. She had a very cleanly shaven pussy and I started sucking. She started sucking my cock. After a few minutes, we were ready for fucking. I slowly inserted my cock in her pussy, it was very tight, she cried with pain, but I did not stop, I inserted my cock into her pussy with great push. My cock entered her pussy and few drops of blood started coming out. She was asking me to stop, but I did not and started fucking with full speed, she started enjoying and asked me to increase the speed. After fucking for about 15 minutes, I was ready to cum and asked if I can cum, she said she is in her safe periods and asked me to cum fully into her pussy. In a minute, my fluid filled her pussy and we both were exhausted, I slept on her boobs without removing my cock. After one hour again, we fucked and slept. I could see her fully satisfied face. We got up at 8 AM in the morning and had bath together. I wanted to fuck her in the bath room, but she did not like, after bath, we got dressed and went out for fast. From then onwards, we have been fucking regularly and she is staying with me like my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment